Friday, April 17, 2015

A Lifetime's Supply

Charlie from the Lifetime Topps Project had some cards from my junk wax want list (which is updated again, and which you can see right here) and offered to send them over. Here's what came my way, in more or less chronological order:

 Everything sealed up in bags

 A play at the plate, the one-of-a-kind stylings of Kent Tekulve
Ivan DeJesus at the bat rack, Warren Cromartie giving a preview of how 75% of all Score cards will look... 
Just some great shots by Topps.

Which they improved with stadium club . . .Upper Deck was not to be outdone - I think that's one of my favorite Rickey Henderson cards.

Very Cool, thanks Charlie! You put a serious hurt on my junk wax want list! Hope that the cards that came back your way are useful too!

1 comment: