Friday, May 15, 2020

Free Stuff Friday # 15 - A Little Bit of Everything


It's Friday already! That means free stuff. Every 5 weeks, I try to add something extra- we'll see how it goes. We start with 2006 Topps. Mathieson at the bottom right is from the Updates/highlights series.


Parallels!


Inserts! Technically Barry is not part of an insert set, but the Sports Illustrated Covers always looked like inserts to me.


SICK HITS


Well, here's some football - I don't have much of it to pass around, but maybe there is something that strikes your fancy.



Basketball! These are '79-'80 Topps.


Hockey time - Some newer stuff, some junk wax stuff, some older stuff.


Important Note on these to temper your expectations, I bought this box set, but every single card is dinged up in the top right corner. But hey, free is free.

Claim one card or claim them all! Please send me your address if it is your first time claiming or if we haven't traded before or in a long time.

31 comments:

  1. Cabrera/ Clemente Then & Now, and the Bill Hogaboom Red Wings card. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure thing - I have a stack going for you but I need an address to send them to.

      Delete
  2. Could I grab the Robert Parish, Bill Walton and Bernard king? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - I don't know that I have your address, please send me an email at brian dot d dot oneal at gmail dot com

      Delete
  3. Frank Thomas, Stan Musial, Joe Thomas, Jaylen Samuels, Alex Tuch please and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frank Thomas as an "A" is so wrong. Thanks for the cards, Brian! I rec'd my sweet pwe today with Mascots, Nolan Ryan and glorious bat racks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to request Jorge Soler, Miguel Montero and Josh Donaldson, please. Thanks for another great Free Stuff Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soler, Jesus Montero, and . . . Did you mean the Jose Bautista? I can find a Josh Donaldson card.

      Delete
  6. Desmond relic, Bruce Smith , Marvin jones please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, no on etook the Knapp! (I know, who the heck gets excited about Andrew Knapp, right?) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the SC Dykstra please - don't have that one either.

      Delete
    2. Sounds good I've added them to the stack.

      Delete
  8. Can I have the Fox Staal and Baustista. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fox and Staal for sure, I think bbCardz claimed the Bautista when he asked for Donaldson, but I will either include this Bautista or another Blue Jay insert card.

      Delete
  9. Hey. Aaron Donald, DeAndre Hopkins, Andre Waters, Dave Cowens, and Bob Lanier please. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I claim Bonds? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Frank Thomas (with the A's) and the Throwback logo is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are the Cowens, Mychal Thompson, or Birdsong still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thompson and Birdsong yes, and I'll look to see if I have another Cowens.

      Delete
  13. Going through the leftovers - can I take Andrus, Taveras, Gaddis and Schwantz? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know it's a bit late, but I'd love that Grissom..

    ReplyDelete