Friday, May 1, 2020

Free Stuff Friday #13 Batter Up!


Free Stuff Friday rolls on for its 3rd month! 2008 Topps makes an appearance, but the real Jose Bautista does not! Jose Castillo is pictured on the Joey Bats card back when he was still anonymous.


Some inserts!


parallels! Roark is a Series 1 Walgreen's Yellow parallel.


Hockey! Does anyone want to try a different "other" sport for a couple weeks? I might add something else next week, though hockey gets claimed, especially the newer stuff.


The mini collection this week is Bat Rack cards! Don't worry, I have at least one more copy of all of these.

Claim one or claim them all!

If we haven't traded in a while, please also reach out to me with your address.

Thanks for checking out the blog!

22 comments:

  1. It would be neat to see what you have available for football or basketball.

    Also, if you haven't sent my claims yet I could use the Higuera, Henrique, and Sundin *but* I did say I'd stop claiming so if you have sent my cards, I will withdraw. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah man keep claiming, these are cards I want to send away. I've set these aside for you. You should be seeing an envelope soon, I mailed out a big stack of stuff this week.

      Delete
  2. Can I get the first and third row of hockey? Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The four corners are all yours, Sundin and Henrique were claimed.

      Delete
  3. The cool Carlton card, PLEASE? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAT RACKS! Soto, Olerud, Frank, Young - bless you and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I claim the Votto,Randy Johnson & Will Clark please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd give a very good hope to that Piazza. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to have the not-joey and the Jay Payton. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely - please make sure I have your current address. you can email me at brian dot d dot oneal at gmail dot com

      Delete
  8. That Soto is cool. It's always fun seeing pitchers carrying a bat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Note! Moustakas and Grandal are now claimed via email.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I claim Tanner Roark? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete