Thursday, December 10, 2015

2X3 PWE

 Jeff from 2X3 Heroes sent this envelope my way recently and it successfully made its way through the post office's forwarding service. Good job USPS! The Johan Relic is sweeeeeet!
 Dozier displays his sterling defense.
 This might be my favorite card right now. Great design, and Carew has the look of the man who's about to murder some baseballs.
 I wish they had some of his MN stats on the back, but I do like that they kept the 70s Basketball design going.
ooh Chrome-y! Hoping for at return to his 2014 form for Hughes, and successful promotions for Minier and Kohl Stewart. Hughes seems to be good every other year, so I think he'll bounce back.

Thanks Jeff! I think this was the first time I've been in on your PWE club, I can see why it is so popular!

3 comments:

  1. I love that Carew. That's design is one of my favorite hoops design

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Carew is fantastic. Non-baseball designs look oddly good on baseball cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shiny cards are SO hard to get a picture of. Love those weird Bowman minis and the Carew, glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete