Monday, December 28, 2015

My Twins Frankenset Page 21

I've seen a few FrankenSets out there - for example John has a Braves set and a Uniform Number Set, Tom has a Cubs set, Nick has the Dime Box FrankenSet, Robert has a serial numbered card set, Night Owl has a night card set. Jeff's got a White Sox FrankenSet. T.J., The Junior Junkie, just started showing his Griffey Frankenset. I'm sure there are many others. Tell me about yours in the comments!

I decided this would be a good way to at least start organizing my Twins cards.

My own "rules" for the set are pretty simple -
1. Each card should be a Twins player in a Twins uniform (and exclude multi-team cards)
2. If at all possible, each page should have 9 unique players and 9 unique sets
3. Have Fun (Mandatory)

Here's Page 21:
 and the backs . . .
181 - Brad Radke 2000 Fleer Ultra Gold Medallion 
182 - Shane Mack 1994 Upper Deck Collector's Choice Silver Signature
183 - Shannon Stewart 2006 Topps Bazooka
184 - A.J. Pierzynski 2003 Topps Heritage
185 - LaTroy Hawkins 1996 Pinnacle
186 - Jerry Zimmerman 1963 Topps
187 - Kirby Puckett 2015 Donruss
188 - Shane Mack WHOOPS 1991 Upper Deck
189 - Joe Mauer 2014 Bowman State Flag

Ok, I screwed up on this page, as Shane Mack appears twice. I think I will replace the 2nd one with Orlando Hudson from 2010 Topps Update. So, uh, pretend that's what is there...

Just one page left. I might do more later, but for now I am stopping just short of #200.

Favorite from this page is the Shannon Stewart card, spiking the wall to make a leaping catch. Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Stewart is definitely the class of the field on this page, what timing on that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to 2nd Mr. Burbs. That Stewart is a hell of a great card.

    ReplyDelete