Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Lifting the Trade Embargo

 Adam from Cardboard Clubhouse sent these cards my way many moons ago... Tonight I have an internet connection again and I plan on getting more trade posts up very soon to catch up!
 This is probably my favorite Hrbek Topps card.
 On the back, you'll see a reference to a card I've had my eye on for some time now, the spendy 1956 Mickey Mantle card
 Adam sent a ton of Pinnacle - there was more where this came from, they were all new to me!
 INSERTS!
I want to ease back into posting, so I'll cut this a bit short. Lots of great stuff from Adam - thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the cards! Hope you are settling in nicely to you new humble abode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot just how excellent the photography used to be with Pinnacle. Nice haul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly had their moments - the card design sometimes got in the way of a good photo for that set,these were cherry picked gems.

      Delete
  3. I'm not big on the design of '95 Pinnacle, but that may have been their single greatest effort in terms of photography. The Ozzie Smith is easily one of my favorite cards of the '90s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When framed properly, they are works of art! The Wizard of Oz is definitely a highlight.

      Delete