Saturday, December 12, 2015

You're Golden

Ok - yeah - still working on the Kennys Vargas Rainbow. I've said it before and I'll say it again - if you see the 2015 Topps Clear version of this card, numbered to 10, I will send you awesome things in return.

Here's my latest addition - the Topps Chrome Gold Parallel, numbered to 50:

I found out today that Topps Mini is online only, sold as a full set... that's going to cost me to get the parallels, I am sure...

A semi-regular schedule should be back on soon, I'll bring back the Twins Frankenset and the Topps Rookie All-Star retrospective, as well as keeping up with trades and breaks and so on!

4 comments:

  1. Well friend - those minis won't cost you a dime. ;) Santa was good to me this year. He's making me wait tho - til the 25th - to open my gifts. Your Christmas card will be a bit late this year but it's coming. Hope you're getting all settled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks so much! Yes, it's been a process. Now that I have a house I feel like there's always something I *Should* be doing... The cards are not being totally neglected, but I haven't devoted quite the same amount of time as usual.

      Delete
  2. Glad you are getting settled. I just scored a nice Vargas for you recently! Hopefully we can find the acetate card soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I believe that there are at least 8 of the 10 cards out there to find. Two have sold on eBay in 2015, maybe they will decide to re-sell them....

      Delete