Sunday, December 18, 2016

Walking the Transatlantic Triple Plank (A Transatlantic Triple Break)

Matthew of Bob Walk the Plank fame sent over the latest Transatlantic Triple Break. Matthew, Kevin, and I feasted on 2016 Topps Archives one more time.

These are probably not new to you, savvy collectors, but I enjoyed these quite a bit!

As is often the case, Matthew also loaded up the mailer with hits!

Signatures like crazy!

Torii two I's with the card numbered to just 215 (Skybox does things their own way)

Morneau is a free agent again, hope he finds a good home (maybe in his home country with Toronto?)

BOOM. that's a real Killer.

Matthew, thanks again as always!

2 comments:

  1. Nice bunch of autos and relics here. And I really like the Gary Carter archives card, the 91-style archives are really neat in general but the Carter is one of the best I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked everything. I know you probably had some/all of the Vargas cards but I just kept finding them from sellers I frequent.

    ReplyDelete