Tuesday, December 20, 2016

The Rule Says You Gotta Rack em up

Adam from Infield Fly Rule sent over a #supertrade for the Holidays...
 This mailer hit all the mini collections (bat rack, shades, commemorative patches, etc) as well as Twins and player collections.
 It was not at all puzzling to me why this mini Musial was included - I collect Donruss Diamond Kings and this is a special insert in "The Rookies" sets
 There were several Horizontal Heroes
 Lots of Twins, from all eras
And some potential future Hall of Famers? Girardi as a Manager, of course...

Thanks very much Adam, I will see I can pull together some cards from your lists!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! You have a bunch of great mini collections and glad you like that puzzle.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot Tony Fernandez was a Yankee..

    ReplyDelete