Saturday, October 1, 2016

Transatlantic Triple Break!!! 2014 Topps Pro Debut


It's time for another Trans-Atlantic Triple Break!! NL Central and AL West goes to Bob Walk The Plank, AL East and NL West goes to The Card Papoy, and HSCA (uh, that's me!) takes home the AL Central and the NL East.

I picked up a box of 2014 Topps Pro Debut from a closing card shop, still bummed about that, but I did get a nice deal on the box, which comes with 2 autographs and 1 relic. 
You'll find lots of familiar names of guys that are making strides in the big leagues now.
I found a nice mix of Twins prospects.
There's also the great minor league team names, like the Sand Gnats, Grashoppers, Rubber Ducks, and Intimidators.
























Here's the hit I get to hang onto - an A.J. Cole Relic. Matt, you might recognize this as the pitcher that buzzed your guy's tower, clearing the benches the other day. The two autos were both NL Central guys, so I'll let those be a surprise for Matt to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment