Sunday, June 4, 2017

Hmm, That's Odd . . .

Believe it or not, there are a handful of cards from former Twins Manager Tom Kelly's playing career - this is one of them!
Each card in the KMO radio set features the 1975 team schedule. They probably will never play an in-season exhibition game between a major league and minor league team again.

CACTUS SUPERCOLLECTOR
The Philadelphia Baseball Card Show has a bunch of oddballs out there, I found this one and the next one on COMC.

Sweet, another Elmer Valo to add to my collection. That's fun.

I'll have my eyes peeled for the other years to see if there are more Elmers and more Cacti.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool oddballs! I sure miss the days of baseball cards advertising baseball card shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card makes Tom Kelly look like he played in the 20's.

    ReplyDelete