Friday, February 28, 2020

Free Stuff Friday #4 Back Again (bonus hockey page)

Inspired by the generosity of Jon at A Penny Sleeve for your Thoughts, here is the fourth in what I hope will be a regular series of "Free Stuff Friday."

If you see a card you want, claim it in the comments below and I will send it to you in a PWE. 

Claim 1 or claim them all!

Hey look! 2017 Topps. These are a mix of Series 1, Series 2, and Update.


Inserts!


Top Left is a Team USA card from Donruss, numbered to 299. The top Right is an "Orange Sparkle" Parallel from 2015 Topps Complete Sets. I am looking for the Kennys Vargas card of this variety. It is numbered to 179.


I don't know if anyone collects cards that feature uniform numbers, but here's 9 cards in case you do!


As requested, here's a page of Hockey! I have a lot more like the top row, but I figured cards closer to this decade would be more desirable. The middle card is a "Yellow Taxi" Parallel from 2019-20 Upper Deck Allure. The set looks a lot like Panini Prizm to me...  I will keep posting a hockey page if any of these are claimed, and/or another request comes in for more.


Let me know in the comments if there is a particular mini-collection, or year, or brand, or sport  you want to see next! 

If we haven't traded before, please send me your mailing address. My blog has a contact form on the sidebar (you might have to view the web version rather than mobile...)



16 comments:

  1. I like this game. I claim the Classics Miggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shiny cards and Score Gold Rush is one of my favorites. I'll claim Martin, Banks and Lowrie. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once again I'll pick thru the leftovers - I'll add DeScafani (Bunt), Tuivalala, Arenado, Bell, Cardullo, Martinez and Gosewich. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. added to the stack, thanks!

      Delete
  3. I'd like the Billy Butler and the 2020 Toro. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all yours - please be sure to send me your mailing address!

      Delete
  4. Would be very happy to get the Piazza. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take the bottom two rows of hockey Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool concept. Maybe when I get my act together, I'll try this out on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again I am late to the party, but I would be interested in the two goalie cards in the top row of hockey cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All yours, I have added them to your stack!

      Delete