Friday, March 13, 2015

Condition: Sensational

I have made several trades to Canada now, and despite the distance and the slightly increased shipping, these have been some of my favorite trades.

Rockies Fan Rosenort from Condition Sensitive contacted me about doing a trade and I was happy to do it! I was a little worried that I would have nothing to offer after trading with Infield Fly Rule and sending a package of Rockies to hiflew, but there was actually a decent amount of stuff in my collection that matched up with the Condition Sensitive want list. Here's the post showing highlights from my package to Canada.

Take a look at the highlights from the return!
Those are O-Pee-Chees on the top row there, SWEET.

and lots of junk wax wants crossed off:




Those are just a few, there was a big stack of both 92 upper deck and 91 Score.

Score!

Awesome - thanks again for the trade, I hope it is the first of many!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment