Sunday, March 1, 2015

Card Show Killing

What an awesome show this weekend - I met up with a fellow blogger for the first time, put a serious dent in my 1959 Topps wantlist, scored some fun things new and old, and found several things to trade (Which I won't show here - it would spoil the surprise!).

.50 box Vintage is my favorite kind:


Adding on to my 1956 Topps set, slowly but surely pecking away...




I'm building the 1959 Reds Team set, I knocked out several more today (at 50 cents each!):

I found 4 more 1948 Bowmans, including a Ralph Kiner rookie:

Some fun junk wax, all from a dime box:

Just a very fun day.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great show! That Kiner rookie is quite a find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One (more) word...... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome. Kiner rookie and .50c vintage is a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong with $.50 vintage. That Kiner is an absolute beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That 50 cent vintage is in pretty good shape. I need to move to your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guy selling them is moving to Raleigh (which might be why he's got the .50 box of vintage out). If there's a specific year or team you're looking for I could certainly raid that box again at the next show in two weeks and we could do a trade . . .

      Delete