Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Little Big League - Rosie Rainbow style


Thanks to the tip from Top, I found out there was another 5x7 of Eddie from the Topps Heritage design, numbered to 49 copies, that will hang out with my Gold version /10.


This one I already knew about, the "mini" versions are all numbered to 100 copies.


For scale, here's the Big guy, the Little guy and the standard sized guy. The mini came in a holder that was labeled "Biggio" - that is going to bug me...


Ah, that's better. (Thanks again to Jon for having this one available for one of his free Fridays)


Last but not least I am never going to run out of Kennys Vargas items to chase, it seems - I had seen this on eBay for a long time, I finally gave in and bought it. This is a pocket schedule from the Single A Fort Myers Miracle, the Twins' affiliate in their spring training home of Ft. Myers, FL. This schedule even sports a signature from Lil Papi. ( I don't think anyone calls him Lil Papi anymore.. maybe David Ortiz? ).

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. The pocket schedule is pretty nice. Most excellent pick-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did Vogelbach play Single A? Maybe he's on a schedule too?

      Delete
    2. He played at Kane County and he didn't make it on the pocket schedules. :(

      Delete
  2. Topps is sure making the most out of the 1971 Topps design this year.

    ReplyDelete