Friday, April 17, 2020

Free Stuff Friday #11 - Faster Than You Can Say . . .


Faster than you can say "jack robinson," it's already free-stuff Friday again. I have some 2010 Topps to choo choo choose from for starters...


Inserts featuring the Chairman of the Board, a Moose, Pops, and the masher formerly known as Mike.


Parallels! Tyler Mark is a refractor.


Hockey still going strong, folks are cleaning me out of this stuff quickly!


And in honor of his debut this week 73 years ago, here are some Jackie Robinsons from recent releases. To make it easier, let's say these are Jackie #1 through Jackie #9:

123
456
789

Make sense? If I don't know which one you mean, I'll ask for clarification.



Claim one or claim every card in the post if you'd like!

I have several small piles started from past weeks, I can start one for you too, or add on, or send it out!

If we haven't traded before, or in a long time, please verify your mailing address (you can contact me using the form on the right sidebar of my blog!)

Thanks!

25 comments:

  1. Can you add the Jackie Tales of the Game to my pile? I'll wait one more week and then you can send my cards. Hopefully I will have something you need in my FSF posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thought I had replied to this, yes Jackie is all yours!

      Delete
  2. Hi Brian. I'd like jackie 4! Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take that green Darvish if it's still available. Much thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could I get Helton, Mayer, and Jackie 6, please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. sure thing - I don't know if I have an address for you or not, please make sure that I do!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be happy to take the Kershaw, Stargell, and Jackie #1. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are the Torres and Shaw parallels available? Thanks for offering this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both still available, I've set them aside for you.

      Delete
  9. May I claim the Astros team card and Jackie #5 please?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool! You and Rod at Padrographs(and others) have inspired me to restart up my old blog and do a free stuff post every few days. But I'm pretty sure nobody ever looks at my old blog since I haven't posted in years. Come take a look! And don't feel like you need to, but if you mention it, I might get a few more folks coming by to claim free cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll do my usual sweep thru the leftovers - Whitey Ford, Mariner Moose, Stanton, Mark and any leftover Jackies. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete