Saturday, January 23, 2016

Kenny5 Vargas5 II

As we creep closer to Spring Training and closer to the release of 2016 Topps, there are deals to be had on 2015 cards. For example, I was able to find this gem from Topps Chrome:

 I am still searching for the Topps Clear parallel, but this is supposed to be twice as rare...
The luck of the draw, I guess, seeing this one at the right time to put in a bid and have it hold up. I am pretty sure I missed my chance for the 1/1 Superfractor. There was an eBay auction for it with a starting bid of 299.00 so I didn't try to win it. No one else bid on it the last time I checked, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone emptied their pockets for it.

2 comments:

  1. Jeez is that what superfractors go for? I guess I'm never completing a Topps rainbow, nice score on the /5 though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet there are much better deals on Superfractors than this one, whoever sold this one believes it is worth that much, and whoever bought it agreed. A little ridiculous if you ask me, but I am still sad to have missed out on it.

      Delete