Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Wallet Card 2021

 


It's a New Year, which I love because it is a highly subjective and completely arbitrary unit of time. That means that it's time for another new wallet card!  2018 Topps Joe Mauer was my 2020 Wallet Card. Here's what all of my Wallet cards look like now:


Say Hello to Wallet Card 2021!


After the year we just had and everything that people have been through, I decided to go with a guy who looks like he's seen some things. My 3rd straight Topps card in a row, I think I will make an effort to change it up for 2022. 

Do you have a wallet card? Do you keep the same one or switch them out every now and then?

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Yup. I've had an 86T Gwynn in my wallet since January 2017. It's about time for me to swap it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did a wallet card. If I ventured out more to interesting locales maybe I'd consider it. Work and home just won't cut it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I do - have kept the same one for years, have had to tape it up a few times. Hopefully we get to see Barry Jones in some interesting places this year!
    Some suggestions if you like old signs like I do: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?hl=en&gl=us&ptab=2&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&mid=1xE7si5oRKacm7ykit1Ag_I5G8_U&ll=44.95592493709792%2C-93.24303780664226&z=16

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! Nice assortment there. I've still been going with a new Gwynn every year. Here's my Wallet Card post from earlier in the year.

    ReplyDelete