Friday, October 2, 2020

Rosie Gets The Chrome-Plated Treament (Rosie Rainbow)

 


The ROSIE RAINBOis now getting a nice Chrome finish! As a reminder, I am working on an Eddie Rosario 2020 Topps rainbow. He was in Opening Day, Series 2, Chrome, and several other smaller niche sets, one of which you'll see featured below.


Rosie is card #78 in the Chrome set, and here is the base, the refractor, the prism refractor, the X-Fractor, Negative, Sepia, Pink, Purple, and Blue Refactors. The Blue is the only serial numbered card on the page, limited to 250 copies.


Page two of Chrome gets a little spicier - these are all serial numbered. Green /99, Gold /50, and Orange /25. There's also a Green Wave, Gold Wave, Orange Wave, and Blue Wave, with the same print run as their non-wavy counterparts. I haven't seen them online yet, but in theory the /5 Red and Red Wave parallels could slide right in there. Still haven't seen a Chrome printing plate for Rosie, either.


And here's that "other" niche set I mentioned earlier - the Ben Baller Chrome set. I have found the Base, Blue, Green, and Gold. There should be an Orange, Red, and Superfractor out there somewhere, but I would not be surprised if I miss out on those.

Chrome "Sapphire" edition is out and sold out - there's a base Blue and at least two variations that I've seen so far (no Rosie's - yet.) And I suspect Topps will release a mini set again this year, which will again have a series of parallels to chase. 

How are your rainbows going out there? 

Stay safe and thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. My rainbow is getting there, and I thought I was doing pretty well, but then I started seeing factory set parallels pop up on Ebay. I've already sprung for the foilboard, gold star, and sparkle foilboard. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. I ordered the chrome sapphire for kiké but he was otherwise left out of chrome this year

    ReplyDelete