Friday, March 6, 2020

Free Stuff Friday #5 - Fine Art (Bonus Hockey and Bonus Autographs!)


By now you know the drill, hat tip to Jon from A Penny Sleeve for your Thoughts, you can claim one or claim them all! Here's some series 2 and update from 2016, maybe you are still looking!


Inserts! Brett is from the 2019 Chrome Update, Jones is from 2020 series 1, Austin Hayes is from Archives . . . If you ever have more questions about these before you claim, let me know by leaving a comment.


Parallels! Ooh, I would have wanted to keep that Grienke this time last year, but now that the Astros are fighting everyone else, I am less interested. My loss is your gain! Only the Sal Romano Gold parallel is numbered /2019.


NOTE! There is a giant fingerprint on the Yankees auto. All I know for sure is that it not mine. I pulled the card from one of those 100 card repacks, it was the hit and was already in the penny sleeve you see there.

There's no limit on claiming these autos, but maybe don't claim them all to give someone else a chance? I'll have similar autos available in the future Free Fridays.


Mini Collection Time! How about some Art Cards? I don't know if anyone needs to hear this, but for the sake of transparency, the 1953 Topps card of Roy Sievers is actually a reprint from 1991.


As promised, here's a bonus page of Free Hockey cards! I'll keep posting these if cards keep getting claimed.

As I say every week, let me know in the comments if you want to see something specific - a brand, or year, or mini collection, or sport . . . you name it and if I have any to spare, I will add it the next week!

Last but not least - if we haven't traded before, or traded in a while, please send me your address if you claim something! I can't send you your cards without an address. Thanks!!!

21 comments:

  1. You're really raising the bar here with those autos! I feel like I should wait a while before claiming more cards from you (and possibly start my own "Free Stuff Friday" once the ATT series wraps up) but keep those great cards coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will always endorse more free cards, for sure. I am enjoying the all time teams posts, too, so no hurry!

      Delete
  2. Wow great selection. Ill request George brett and Ivan dejesus jr please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take Harris (interviewed him for my blog) and Goldschmidt. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. added to the stack! It's big enough now, I'll ship these over Monday or Tuesday.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'll do my usual pass through the leftovers - I could use Nola, Jenkins, Pomeranz, Hays, Romano, Goodrum, Degano and Herrera. Probably best to let the stack grow until the pandemic ends. Thanks and stay safe!

      Delete
    3. Fresh stack is now started with these. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. I'll take the yellow Greinke, DK Niekro & Classic Renditions Burrell if not already spoken for. Thanks! (Free Card Friday rules!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I claim the Makar and Donato please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! Please email me with your current address.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Just sent it through the form you have on the sidebar.

      Delete
  6. Awesomeness. Oh, I wanted the Burrell. Oh well. May I please lay claim to the Harper? Thanks. (Oh, and just hold it until the next one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would've gone for the Harper. Great stuff Brian! I had autos twice in my pick pockets, a Phil and Marlin. No one ever claimed them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if there's a theme that might yield a few options for you to claim - I might do some team centric collections every once in a while, so Tigers and Astros are on the table.

      Delete
  8. Sievers, Drew, Myers, Justice, and Adam Jones, please?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hirose, Savard, Shaw, Williams please

    ReplyDelete