Monday, November 7, 2016

Trading and Upgrading with The Collector

That's the finest Dave Winfield I think I've ever seen. Chris from the blog The Collector contacted me to set up a trade. He's also working on the 1956 Topps set, and I had some cards I could send his way from several of this set builds.
Some 80s Goodness!
There was a strong group of Twins, I'm already adding to my new Denard Span PC!
That 1956 card is SUPER sharp. Just a really great card, it might be the best conditioned card in my whole set. A couple other Horizontal Heroes make an appearances as well.
A few more pieces of Flair and the 90s great Upper Deck Holo FX, this time featuring Hall of Famer MIke Piazza.
This one is my favorite in the package, though. Like the 1956 card, this one is in fantastic shape. Allison and Killebrew had several big time power seasons in the 1960s, aptly titled as Terrors for opposing pitchers.

Thanks for the trade Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment