Friday, May 8, 2015

Highly Subjective News and Completely Arbitratry Notes

On Monday I will be heading out of town for a couple weeks on a (hopefully) epic road trip. I plan to continue blogging while I travel (fingers crossed for stable WiFi in these hotels), with less cards and more pictures of the adventures on the open road.
Billy Jo is my co-pilot

It will still be very baseball centric, so no worries there. I will of course also be adding baseball cards to my collection as I go if they are available, so I'll be sharing posts on that as well. I won't go into too much detail on where I'm going, hopefully that will make each destination a surprise!

When I get back I will be holding a contest, so I'll drop hints about that too as I'm traveling.

Just in case I have issues writing a new blog or trouble getting a good internet connection, I've written up several "Showing Some Skills" posts that will pop up if I don't have a new post ready to go.

Also, I've been pecking away at organizing my collection online via Zistle - if you use it too, feel free to propose a trade on the site. If you don't use it, you can still browse my trade list, so if you see something you like on there, send me an e-mail!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying Zistle, and good luck on the road trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty cool - I'm making very slow progress getting everything added, but doing 100-200 cards a day has been fun. I've been pretty good about adding new acquisitions, it's just a very big backlog of stuff. It will be very satisfying when I finally finish!

      Delete
  2. Road Trip!!!! Been a while since I've done one. My favorite of all time was spontaneously getting in the car and heading to Cooperstown with a couple of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome - spontaneous road trips are great.

      Delete
  3. You will have at least one package waiting for you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete