Friday, June 12, 2020

Free Stuff Friday #19 - minor improvements



Free Stuff Friday rolls on - I don't really have a strategy for mailing anything out yet in bulk, this would be easier if I had a vehicle, but basically if I can't walk there I can't get there right now. Please keep claiming stuff, and I should be able to send this out some way some how sometime soon!


Inserts!


Parallels!


Basketball! Technically the middle card is from the A&G baseball set, but the kid is playing basketball. You might remember him - Jason McElwain was his high school team's equipment manager, but got the chance to suit up in his team's final home game, and he drained 6 three pointers in the game's final 4 minutes. 


Football!


Hockey!


And finally in honor of the MLB draft this week and the long road to the show for those youngsters, here's a batch of minor league cards. 

Thanks for checking out the blog!

23 comments:

  1. Cool! I'd be happy to claim the Russel Wilson and Roger Clemens. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get the hannon Stewart Victory and the first and third row of hockey please. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sir! Can I claim the Jason Heyward parallel & Didi Gregorius insert? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I claim Eli Manning? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I add: Palmeiro, Rolen, Garciaparra, Take me out to the ballgame, Meadows, Doherty, Peraza, Hannah, Weathers,
      Burba and any leftover football? Thanks!
      Also is it safe to start sending you PWEs yet? I've got a pile building for you . . .

      Delete
    2. Hi Bo, added those other cards, I can receive mail, sending it is a little tough right now in bulk.

      Delete
  5. The one I wanted was claimed already but nice batch of cards available here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Brian. I'd take Spencer Haywood and Ford Proctor. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I get the SeaWolves Matt Manning and the Pistons Kevin Porter cards? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Added to your stack- still need an address for you!

      Delete
  8. Hi Brian. Stay safe!!! May I please claim the following: Victory cards - Alomar, Rollins, & Chipper and the Bob Feller Franchise Feats? I was glad to see someone get the Ford Proctor. That's my local team. About a mile away. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard the McElwain story... but equipment manager or not... six three-pointers in four minutes is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he made another 2pt shot, so a total of 7 made shots in 4 minutes!

      Delete
  10. Good morning...how about Posada from group 1, Davis from group 3, Shelton from group 4, and Edwards from group 7? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing - these are added to your stack!

      Delete
  11. Would the Vin Baker, Rony Seikaly, or Eric Metcalf still be available? Hope it's getting easier to stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, these three are added to your stack, thanks!

      Delete