Friday, February 21, 2020

Free Stuff Friday # 3 - Oh Brother

Inspired by the generosity of Jon at A Penny Sleeve for your Thoughts, here is the third in what I hope will be a regular series of "Free Stuff Friday."

If you see a card you want, claim it in the comments below and I will send it to you in a PWE. 

Claim 1 or claim them all!


2018 Topps, Series 1 and Series 2 - If there's a particular year you want to see here, please indicate it in the comments below, if not I'll just cycle through the next year each week, as long as I have 9 cards to post! 


Parallels! Prince is numbered to /299, Tim Hudson is numbered to /2000.


The Giancarlo Stanton is a red Parallel Insert - not serial numbered, but still nice!!


This week's mini collection - brothers! I am visiting my brother this weekend, so I figured I would put together a small stack of baseball playing bros for you to pick from. Not a lot of variety as far as years go, these are all from 88 to 92, but there's always next week!

Let me know in the comments if there is a particular mini-collection, or year, or brand, or sport (all baseball unless someone requests something else...)! 

If we haven't traded before, please send me your mailing address. My blog has a contact form on the sidebar (you might have to view the web version rather than mobile...)

14 comments:

  1. I'll claim Jeter, Stanton and Fowler. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a week and it looks like nobody claimed Yount, Hudson, Perez, Fields, DeGrom, Maybin, Treinen or Valera so I'll claim them too. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Cool, those are now yours too.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I do have some hockey, I will add a section next week!

      Delete
  3. Roberto Alomar Dream Team and Ramon Martinez season highlight please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Tim you just sent cards too

      Delete
    2. Sure thing, I will set those 2 aside for you.

      Delete
  4. Opening Day is coming up so I would like Cano and Cozart.

    ReplyDelete