Thursday, February 20, 2020

How The Twins Maeda Lemonade Outta Lemons



Topps printed these out after all! I wasn't sure if they would, given that the "wild three-team deal" turned into a pair of two team trades. The wild part was certainly true. Kenta Maeda, Alex Verdugo, Brusdar Graterol, Mookie Betts, and David Price all ended up in new organizations after all, but it took some doing on the part of all parties combined.

Topps is playing the game of two truths and a lie here... 

Speaking of trading and the Red Sox . . . Matt of Diamond Jesters! Please send me your mailing address. I have your Free Stuff Friday cards just chillin in an envelope ready to go. 

I am going out of town this weekend, so the cards for tomorrow's Free Stuff Friday might take a little longer to find their way into the hands of you, loyal readers. But fear not! 

2 comments:

  1. What's your email address? You can contact me at mattkeppel -at- yahoo -dot- com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some cards from me coming your way as well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete