Thursday, January 19, 2017

Let's Make a Deal

Wallet Card Keith Here - do you like making trades? 

Here's an example of the cards I've organized by team - these are (almost) all of my Braves - Orioles - Red Sox - Cubs and White Sox. I have similar boxes that hold all Major League Teams. The bottom 3/4 or so of this box is up for trade.  

Sure, I've got a ton of Junk wax like these. They could be yours! Team collectors, set collectors, let me know what you still need to fill in those late 80s and early 90s gaps. I am more than happy to send a "grab bag" style package of junk wax wrapped with more interesting inserts/autos/vintage/specific want list items.

But I've also got Vintage like these! There's quite a bit less of this, but again, if you're working on a specific set, let me know and maybe I have something for you. 

2016 (and in a few weeks 2017) issued cards like these! Finish those 2016 (and '15) sets!

I'm looking to pare down my collection to be just the top section shown here for each team. My Twins Collection is also bursting - I have 5 boxes just like this one with just Twins cards in them, lots and lots of doubles. (So even if you are a fellow Twins collector, I probably have something for you).

So, what am I looking for in return? I've got vintage and Junk wax want lists, several player collections, and I am always interested in unique Twins.

If you're interesting in making a trade, let me know - I will still be putting together trades for #supertraders and for folks I've been trading with over the last couple years, too.


20 comments:

  1. You were one of several I didnt get to last year as a #supertrader. Lets say we make that trade? I'll welcome any Angels you want to send my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am trying to finish 1987 Topps and 1992 Donruss..

    I started working on 1978 Topps since it's the year I was born..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to take a look, most of my 92 Donruss is from series one, but I bet I have plenty to send your way. Do I recall that you need Blue Jays too? Let me know which years.

      Delete
    2. There are a few I need from Series 1.. Oddly enough when they came out we had more Series 2 kicking around my town..
      Jays and Expos.. :)
      I think for the most part, any years..

      Delete
  3. Why not, I'll go in. that qualifies me for all 3 LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you feel about junk wax you already have? I have been carefully not sending cards to you that are in the 87 to 92 range...

      Delete
  4. I've been meaning to send some Twins that have been accumulatin'. No need to send me Dodgers if you're low, I'll take random vintage or, just as welcome, random cards between 1994-2005.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right on, I should have no problem putting together a stack from those years, and include some Dodgers.

      Delete
  5. I'll take all Trout and Harper autos. Also looking for pre war guys like Cobb and Wagner. I have 1990 Topps for trade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No name on front Frank Thomas and that weird George H.W. Bush custom made card and we may have something there!

      Delete
  6. I would be interested in any Indians you may have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Send me an email (there's a contact form on my blog) or at Brian dot d dot oneal at Gmail dot Com and let me know where to send them and what specifically you need / want.

      Delete
    2. I sent you an email about cards.

      Delete
  7. I'd be interested in any o-pee-Chee. Any year. Any sport.
    Supportingtheminnow.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, can you send me an email? I have a stack of OPC baseball to send your way.

      Delete
    2. sure trevor dot dorsay at gmail dot com
      look forward to hearing from you :)

      Delete
  8. Great, I can fish out some opc for you, I will reach out again in a couple days to get your address. Thanks for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't go through my Twins doubles for our last trade - I could pull those and send them to you. Let me know which years are useful for you. Would be happy to take some of your double Twins from the 1997-2005 era off your hands in return. I also have a couple of cards from your 1979 Topps wantlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good to me - I will be doing some more sorting this weekend, I'll pull some cards for you!

      Delete