Thursday, September 15, 2016

The North American Free Trade Agreement

I know next to nothing about trade agreements (and I know better than to talk politics in this blog about baseball cards) but the name seems apt to describe a generous windfall of junx wax from the North.

 Bret Saberhagen is too cool for Shea.
 Some great horizontal shots of the 1990s - Eddie  Murray gets in there twice thanks to a cameo on Ozzie Guillen's card.
 Cal Ripken leaps over Carlos Quintana to possibly finish off a pair of Sox...
And Da Meat Hook is all smiles after seeing this stack of junk wax needs. Big thanks go to Mike from Not Another Baseball Card Blog for the trade!

3 comments:

  1. I'm just going to say it - this is definitely the best NAFTA pun in the history of baseball card blogs! Seriously though, those are some sweet junk wax gems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad they got to you! I received the return yesterday. Thanks for the trade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad they got to you! I received the return yesterday. Thanks for the trade!

    ReplyDelete