Saturday, September 26, 2015

Just One Pack Of . . . 2015 Topps Chrome

 One Hobby Pack of Topps Chrome from the Card Shop.
 I have to laugh about pulling this Kennys Vargas card- I bought up all the chrome parallels of this card I could get a week ago, could've gotten the base card the old fashioned way! Kennys was also in the first pack of series one I purchased this year, which is part of what led to my decision to try to collect the rainbow.
 An insert!
 That's cool.
 Rookie!
Yelich is developing into a pretty good player, but he's a little overshadowed by that other guy in Miami, Ichiro. OH right, and Giancarlo Stanton. OH right, and because he plays in Miami.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't seen that Future Stars parallel before. Great-looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get past the "four cards per pack" for this set. I want to like Chrome...but I can't.

    ReplyDelete