Thursday, August 22, 2019

Wes is More


That's right! Wes is up to his old tricks again, passing out the goods to any and all collectors out there. I was the lucky recipient of a stack of serial numbered Twins!


A Gold Guzman!


A Snowy Santana /99 !


The Proof is in the Sano, 19/25!


A mini Mauer!


Just 3/25 From Allen & Ginter & Wes!


Cuddyer signed this card before getting a lecture from Harmon Killebrew about the importance of a legible autograph. If you see some of his later cards, you'll notice the difference!

Thanks very much Wes! I have a return package in the mail to you.

6 comments:

  1. Very cool Mauer mini, and Cuddyer's auto definitely improved. I can see the "Killer" influence on his penmanship for sure.

    I just got "stacked" myself, and I wasn't sure if the Stacker's ID had been revealed. Doesn't surprise me that it was Wes though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a difference in the auto! Cuddyer's signature is actually . . . beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It brings me joy to know that some cards in this day and age (albeit very few) are still hand-numbered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sure finds some interesting things! I'm not a big fan of hand numbering, but I love that mini-Mauer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I recognized the stacker's address on my envelope.

    ReplyDelete