Tuesday, June 12, 2018

NOW More Convenient Than Ever


Topps NOW can be funny sometimes - I can't say I had any specific rooting interest in any team or player involved in this card, but sometimes the silliest things can be the most appealing to me. Let's check the video:


Kind of a bummer that Topps didn't use a shot with McHugh actually riding in the cart, but it's the thought that counts.


To me, this is a better use of Topps NOW than every single game winner, and every Yankee HR milestone ending in a 5 or a 0 . . . (I have to believe even Yankees fans are exhausted by that) . . .  It's a moment on the field that you don't see every day, and that is something I can support.

2 comments:

  1. I almost bought that card too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree 100% with your thoughts on Topps NOW. Great card.

    ReplyDelete