Monday, October 9, 2017

A Card Show Connection (GCRL IRL)


Jim from cards as i see them e-mailed me ahead of the show and asked if I was going (he had heard that the vintage guy was in town as well). We exchanged some small talk about the playoffs, and some small stacks of cardboard! This Miguel Sano card looks even better in hand - I think I like it even more than the autograph I bought at the show from Gold Label!


Jim found this set and picked it up for the Garvey inside, I was the lucky recipient of Bert and the Killer.


Some all-time great PC guys!


Horizontal heroes as well!


Sal Butera's son Drew also played for the Twins - Drew is still chugging along, backing up Salvador Perez in KC. Nice gig if you can get it!


A pretty sweet Joe Mauer from Topps Tribute! As always, great stuff from Jim. Thanks again, and great to see you at the show!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds cool. One of these days (after I win the lottery)lol, I hope to meet up with all of my trading partners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you and trade in person. Thanks for the cards!

    ReplyDelete