Thursday, June 23, 2016

Quality via Quantity

 I've been reeeeeeallly slow about updating this summer - This post was inspired by Night Owl's 50 under .50 - I logged into COMC and went to town with Twins cards (and a few others, like Moises up there) -- everything under 50 cents!
 Horizontal Heroes!
 I steered clear of the true vintage cards this time around, but I was able to find cards from several generations of Twins teams.
 It was great to get the band back together - Jacque Jones, Torii (from the first stint in MN), Corey Koskie, Christian Guzman, Brad Radke... and BOOF.
 Lots of Super Shiny deals to be had, including a 2015 Bowman's Best Brian Dozier.
Picked up some junk wax too - it was a great deal, so why not???

4 comments:

  1. I see myself doing this every year, or maybe every 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to try the 50-under-.50 challenge one of these days and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff! I really, really like that Topps Tribute Killebrew card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Night Owl's idea... but I'm slowly running out of space. Eight years ago, I would have been all over this challenge.

    ReplyDelete